All surfaces at Granite Transformations are made with only the highest quality quartz, granite and recycled glass. By choosing Granite Transformations for your remodeling project, you are also making an eco-friendly choice as our simple no-demolition process prevents countless tons of materials from entering landfills. Additionally, many of our products – such as our recycled glass surfaces – contain up to 78% post-consumer recycled content.
Our process is fast, easy and we can complete your countertop installation in as little as one day. Just follow these three easy steps:
Schedule a FREE In-Home Design Consultation.
Fill out our simple form and one of our design consultants will contact you to discuss your project needs. You’ll have access to our entire line, so that you can view our products within your home and select the ones that complement your aesthetic. When we’re done, you’ll receive an all-inclusive quote. The quoted price is the price you will pay for your remodel. No low-balling or bait-and-switch with us.
Installation in usually less than a day.
Our employees ensure that your installation is completed with the utmost professionalism and efficiency. Granite Transformations’ unique slabs are manufactured in our warehouse to fit directly over your existing countertop, so there is no messy demolition and minimal inconvenience to you and your home. Using special adhesives, the slabs are adhered directly to your countertop surfaces to create a permanent, durable bond. While each project varies (depending on the size of the space being transformed), Granite Transformations can typically install a standard size kitchen countertop and backsplash in one day.
Enjoy for a lifetime.
Once installed, you can begin enjoying the benefits of your new Granite Transformations’ surface. Our revolutionary product line has been extensively tested and proven to be heat, stain and scratch-resistant. The diamond-polished surface makes cleaning easy, and you can cut your vegetables right on the countertop without fear of leaving cut marks. You can even place a hot skillet right on the countertop. Because there are no grout lines, you have no fear of bacterial buildup or dirty grout lines. Granite Transformations provides a stunning look and can add thousands of dollars to the value of your home.
Let’s get started…
Q: Do you need to demolish or remove the countertop?
Q: How long does an installation by Granite and Trend Transformations usually take?
Q: Is there any mess and disruption involved in a Granite and Trend Transformations installation?
Q: Why use Granite and Trend Transformations?
Q: Does Granite and Trend Transformations offer a warranty?
Q: Can Granite and Trend Transformations’ products be used for new construction?
Q: Can Granite and Trend Transformations’ products be used in bathrooms?
Q: Does Granite and Trend Transformations offer cabinet refacing? Is refacing a better alternative than replacing?
Q: Is a ¼ inch countertop as strong and durable as traditional stone?
Q: Can Granite and Trend Transformations handle my plumbing and electrical work too?
Q: Will I be hit with hidden charges?
Q: Where else can I use Granite and Trend Transformations’ products in my home, other than the kitchen or bathroom?
Q: What’s the best way to clean my Granite and Trend Transformations’ countertops without damaging them?
Q: How will I know if the products will look good in my home?
Q: Why should I choose Granite and Trend Transformations’ products over all other products out there?
- We are a one-stop shop for all your home remodeling needs, offering granite, quartz and recycled glass countertops, cabinet refacing and mosaic tile backsplashes
- Countertops contain ForeverSeal®, making them extremely durable, and resistant to stains or scratches
- Countertops are easy to clean, nonporous, and maintain their beauty
- Products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Materials are installed quickly (in days instead of weeks)
- Installation does not require demolition, resulting in a no-mess, no-stress experience
- Recycled glass countertops and mosaic tiles contain post-consumer recycled content, creating a unique and stunning look that you can’t find anywhere else
- We offer cabinet refacing, which can cost nearly half the price of replacement
- Products are manufactured right here in the US
- Installation is done by all our employees, so you know the job will be done right
- There are no hidden fees — the estimated cost provided upfront is what you pay
- We have franchise locations all across the US and Canada
- We offer free in-home design consultations, where you can mix and match and select materials based on how they look in your actual kitchen or bathroom
- Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns!
Let’s get started…